Business Bank Account
Through a unique agreement with Barclays Bank UK PLC, we are pleased to offer a combined company formation and bank account application service. This means that as well as completing the formation of your new company, we will also help you apply for a bank account.
To apply for a bank account with your new company formation, simply tick the box at the bottom of the company order form (free of charge). You will then be contacted by your local Barclays business manager, who will then be happy to discuss your account requirements and arrange a convenient time to meet.
You will receive the following support and services from Barclays as standard:
- Your own Local Business Manager who is dedicated to helping you towards reaching your goal at every step
- Fast and easy access to your Barclays business account – by phone or online 24/7 or at any branch
- Access to your Local Business Team, available over the phone to help with your everyday or urgent banking needs – available 24/7, even at the weekend
- Free day-to-day banking transactions for up to two years (Start-up businesses only)
- A business debit card, cheque book and paying in book
- Advice and expertise from local accountants, solicitors and marketing experts on being compliant with the law, attracting customers and managing your cash flow
- Free Local Business Seminars and workshops where you’ll get practise tips on, for example; growing profits, marketing your business, trading online and employing staff
- Access to free business skills training courses to help you develop the core skills needed to run a successful new business
- Two gigabytes of data backup storage, with i-sure business to ensure your critical business data is safe and secure
- CREDITFOCUS – an award winning credit management tool to help you reduce the risks and pain of late payment and bad debts
- Access to unique business management software to help manage your day to day bookkeeping, stay compliant with HR and Health & Safety regulations, create your own clear business and marketing plans
Barclays Bank UK PLC. Authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority (Financial Services Register No. 759676). Registered in England. Registered no. 9740322 Registered Office: 1 Churchill Place, London E14 5HP. UK residents only.
Order NowIncorporate Now